Friday, December 29, 2017

Big and Beauty Lily Water

Lily Water

Okay, I forget what the species of this plant, I just remember the name of the sign is lily, but I'm not sure. Okay, forget about the species or the name of the plant. I think it's one more beautiful plant in my country, yeah so many beautiful and exotic plant in tropical areas. One of them is this one, maybe it's located in many countries. I found this in Bogor Botanical Garden. Oh, right, Bogor Botanical Garden has many species of plant and also has many deer too. I didn't take a photo of the deer because its located in a different area. You can use this picture for your projects. But, if you want to copy all of my contents on this website, you should put a link reference to this web.

Download size:
Medium    : 640 x 360
Large        : 2048 x 1152
More Size 

Related Posts

Big and Beauty Lily Water
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>