Sunday, October 1, 2017

Tree with Leaf Loss


This photo I capture when the show had with my friends in Bogor. My friends mean to me to take some photographs, and I was tempted with his sweet seduction. Not what brought photography because I also love photography, and with my photography is not too fatigued and much thought. Very much actually a hobby that I have from programming, writing, reading up to photography is also my hobby too. I did not the expert photography but I experimented with my own way, so for those of you who love photography please experiment and just keep trying. All can be done if there are a desire and endeavour, of course.

Download Size:

Thumbnail  Square 75  Square 150
Small 240 Small 320 Medium 500
Medium 640  Medium 800  Large 1024
Large 1600  Large 2048  Original Size

Related Posts

Tree with Leaf Loss
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>