Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fresh Green Grass Wallpaper HD

Grass wallpaper, grass wallpapers hd,

Still continue the previous image. I took a little time hunting for natural images, which I got from about ten spots available graduation class of twelve if there are five spots worked. If I take in the parking lot, if this time I took near the parking lot, incidentally there are plants that makeup or styled in such a way, and I take a photo of the grass from the bottom or parallel to the ground. Had I think will fail because it was too close and not set in advance, but when seen this photo fair good looking fresh and its grass. I took this photo with just a smartphone belonging to me, though not as advanced as DSLR camera, but the camera my smartphone can be said to be the equivalent of a DSLR. Just the tip only if capture photos with your smartphone and want to make a good picture, simply hover the camera object and minimize the use of zoom because it will cause blurry images.

Download Size:

Thumbnail  Square 75  Square 150
Small 240 Small 320 Medium 500
Medium 640  Medium 800  Large 1024
Large 1600  Large 2048  Original Size

Related Posts

Fresh Green Grass Wallpaper HD
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>